The governors agreed that the United States and Europe have shown signs of economic recovery while recession will continue to grip Japan to the end of 2002, Bank of England Governor Eddie George told a news conference in Basel, Switzerland.
George, who chaired the BIS meeting, said the Japane
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory