Lee told the seminar on the domestic bond market and monetary policy the Korean bond market could be used as a window onto market participants' long-term economic expectations.
However, Lee also voiced concern that bond market movements aren't fully reflecting the central bank's monetary policy, a
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde