He added that an IMF technical mission will arrive in Buenos Aires Monday to discuss Argentina's monetary strategy for the remainder of the year. The central bank said earlier this week that it expects 11 bln pesos to leave the Argentine financial system in the second half of 2002.
Pignanelli told a news conference late yesterday that he does not rule out the planned
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré