A survey reveals that in the next year financial organisations will spend far more on traditional ways of reaching old and new customers rather than invest in new technologies such as the internet.
The cash will be spent to improve the service in call centres and branches, rather than by trying to tempt new consumers with an impressive website.
The survey estimates that in total the UK'
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde