The award, made at the Irish Labour Court, will affect cleaners, caterers, porters and security staff at the Dublin-based bank premises.
The Central Bank had claimed that service staff in its offices were not directly affected by the switch from the punt to the euro.
The workers involved maintained that all staff at the Central Bank's
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit