"We've been pretty clear about saying policy has been accommodative for a significant period of time, and we intend to reduce that accommodation in a measured way. And for my nickel, that is the course that is appropriate to be on at the moment," Stern said on CNBC Television.
"June was obviously a month t
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?