Large money transfers could take only one day to clear under the new system, which is to be known as Zahav. The system enables the clearance of inter-bank payments and settlement of large payments between individuals and companies in real time throughout the day.
Transactions are denominated in shekels
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations