Source: Ukrainian Television first programme
Today, the president of the Ukraine Leonid Kuchma discussed macro-financial policy with the head of government Viktor Yanukovych and the chairman of the National Bank of Ukraine Serhiy Tyhypko.
Kuchma expressed satisfaction with indicators of economic growth. But what has been attained can be lost easily
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations