Under the Payment Systems Roadmap 2010, e-payments will double from the current one billion transactions a year, according to Sayan Pariwat, senior director of the information technology group of the central bank.
The use of e-payments is now just 10.9 transactions per person, much lower than in developed countries.
International Transaction Manageme
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting