Things have gone somewhat awry the past month for major central banks which pride themselves on clear communications, this article published on Tuesday 2 May reports.
Click here to read the article "Fed and ECB communications stumble-What went wrong?"
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
Back to Top