A source close to the investigation told Interfax that the murder suspects would be identified only after executives from banks closed by Kozlov were questioned this week. The source said several of the executives had moved or fled the country.
Kozlov was shot on Sept. 13 outside the Sparta
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory