Kirchner said on Wednesday afternoon that "if no prior announcement by the Fund's board of the approval" is made; Argentina will not use its monetary reserves to pay the $3.1 billion bill coming due to the International Monetary Fund on March 9.
"If Mr (Horst) Koehler calls us, l
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde