He will oversee the anti-money laundering program, identify emerging issues, and provide analysis on proposed regulatory changes related to bank supervision. He will also support the Bank's work on consumer credit and payments.
Tillman had served as the banking director of the New Jersey Department of Banking & Insurance in Trenton, N.J. Under his supervisio
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank