The European Central Bank (ECB) will today publish a report on mismatches between labour supply and demand in euro area countries. Given the importance of efficient labour markets for monetary policy, experts from the central banks of the Eurosystem have prepared a report which gathers statistical evidence on the matching process in euro area labour markets and discusses policy measures for its improvement.
The report co
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde