Alan Greenspan's departure in January, turnover on the Fed's board of governors and mixed messages from Bernanke are giving more clout to officials outside Washington," the article says.
The article quotes former Fed
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit