The oath was administered by Vice President Cheney in the Vice President's Ceremonial Office in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building.
President Bush announced his intention to nominate Mr. Warsh on January 27 and the Senate confirmed him on February 17. Mr. Warsh was nominated to a vacant seat. The term expires January 31, 2018.
- Argentine finance minister becomes central bank governor as crisis deepens
- BoJ cuts inflation estimate as it holds rates
- Trump’s fiscal policy threatens emerging markets – Lagarde
- IMF report says Mauritius central bank needs clearer resolution powers
- Argentina abandons monetary financing to secure IMF support