Source: Associated Press
Norges Bank lowered its deposit rate to 5.5 percent from 6 percent, and its overnight lending rate to 7.5 percent from 8 percent on Wednesday. Both are rates on central bank loans to commercial banks.
The central bank signalled earlier this year that it was inclined to cut rates as it stuck to its easing polic
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde