"The unemployment rate in the United States has only been half as high as European unemployment in recent years," he said in remarks for delivery at a panel discussion on banking stability at a Cato Institute conference on financial crises, Reuters reported.
"Ours hasn't exceeded 6 percent in the recent rece
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey