"The unemployment rate in the United States has only been half as high as European unemployment in recent years," he said in remarks for delivery at a panel discussion on banking stability at a Cato Institute conference on financial crises, Reuters reported.
"Ours hasn't exceeded 6 percent in the recent rece
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations