"It is necessary to have strong policies to overcome deflation," Takenaka told a news conference.
Falling prices have bedevilled the Japanese economy for over three years, weighing on corporate earnings and exacerbating the problem of non-performing loans in the banking sector by making e
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power