"Hungary has to offer a 3-5.5% interest premium to investors relative to other countries in the region - the price the country must pay for instability," Jarai added.
"The emphasis of the convergence plan should have been on reducing expenditure. Without social consensus, implementatio
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations