The BIS highlighted the fact that its survey of 71 banks across 13 countries showed the industry is abiding by BIS principles of having an independent and competently staffed internal audit function.
Arnold Schilder, Chairman of the Basel Committee's accounting task f
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde