"I do think the world economy will work best if you have fluctuating rates - both interest rates and exchange rates," Gramlich told the Hawaii Business Roundtable.
"So I would think that, over time, depending on how much the currencies actually fluctuate, that this would go at least part of the way toward resolving some of the
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security