The government also announced that the national unemployment rate fell to 17.8 per cent, down nearly four percentage points from its highest rate ever, registered in May.
The Senate passed the legislation after less than two hours of debate, showing few signs of the political infig
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power