"On 11 June the IMF will adopt the first stand-by agreement for us," Labus told an information technology meeting.
Adoption of the law on cooperation with the war crimes tribunal had been seen as necessary if Yugoslavia is to win U.S. backing at an
- Central bankers share vision for ‘business as usual’ big data
- Argentine finance minister becomes central bank governor as crisis deepens
- ECB commits to tapering bond purchase programme
- PRA official says financial system must become more cyber-resilient
- Woodford shows finite horizons matter when modelling