Speaking after the BOJ's Policy Board meeting, Fukui said the board's overall view on prices had not changed from its previous meeting, although there were slight differences in each board member's assessment on prices.
"We can say that there is a possibility that consumer prices excluding fresh foo
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power