The ringgit's float against a trade-weighted basket of foreign currencies would differ from that of China, which will set a daily trading band of plus or minus 0.3 per cent for the renminbi.
Nor Mohamed Yakcop, Malaysia's second finance minister, said the central bank would intervene if there was "undue volatility", but the gover
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde