Source: Associated Press
President Hugo Chavez rejected calls for an end to strict exchange controls but said the rules could be made more flexible to ease access to U.S. dollars.
"We always said we would make the exchange controls more flexible," Chavez said Sunday.
"In no moment are we thinking of el
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde