Carney told the Standing Committee on Finance of the Canadian House of Commons that "the speed and synchronised nature of the recent global downturn has resulted in a heightened degree of uncertainty, which is evident in the diverse views on the outlook [for the global economy]".
"What began last autumn as a
- Argentine finance minister becomes central bank governor as crisis deepens
- Central bankers share vision for ‘business as usual’ big data
- ECB commits to tapering bond purchase programme
- PRA official says financial system must become more cyber-resilient
- Woodford shows finite horizons matter when modelling