The government hopes to introduce the euro in 2008 or 2009. NBS vice governor Ivan Sramko told reporters on Tuesday that the country is already beginning to take measures for adopting the currency.
Banknotes are the same for all countries in the eurozone, but member states may choose the design for the reverse side
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations