The delegation, which comprises eight people from the upper echelons of the North Korean central bank, arrived in Beijing this month and was scheduled to spend three months in seminars and on-the-job training at each of China's "big four" state banks, Chinese banking officials said.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power