IMF Managing Director Rodrigo de Rato congratulated Luis Alberto Moreno on Wednesday 27 July following his election as President of the Inter-American Development Bank. Rato said his diplomatic experience and leadership will benefit Latin America's economic development.
Mr Rodrigo de Rato, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), today congratulated Ambassador Luis Alberto Moreno for his election as President of the Inter-American Development Bank (IADB). The Managing Direct
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
Back to Top