Zeti Akhtar Aziz has been reappointed as Malaysia's central bank governor for another three year term, a report said on Sunday.
She was first appointed on May 1, 2000.
Jamaluddin Jarjis, second finance minister told the Sunday Star newsp
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations