Reynders suggested this would be a way around the ECB's pointblank refusal to date to consider early distribution of euro notes before the 1 January changeover date.
The ECB has refused to consider frontloading of euro notes to the general public, citing fears about counterf
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde