The Bank of England's Monetary Policy Committee today voted to reduce the Bank's repo rate by 0.50% to 4.0%.
The Committee reviewed monetary and economic developments over the three months since the August Inflation Report. World economic activity had weakened further, and evidence on the outlook now suggests that the global slowdown may be somewhat deeper and longer than previously thought. World inflationary p
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power