"As a supplementary policy, exchange rate policy can have a certain function as price leverage and can help adjust the balance between imports and exports," Zhou told reporters at a briefing.
"The managed floating exchange rate regime will be further improved and the flexibili
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger