They applauded the bank's decision and the fact that it opted to follow the lead set by the Bank of England earlier in the day by trimming half a percentage point.
"It's a good decision," said Klaus Wiener of AM Generali Finanz in Koln, adding that "it looks like concerted action".
Financial markets had been
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting