"If we see that the 25-basis-point hike isn't enough to keep inflation in check, we will raise rates again," Garganas said in the port city of Piraeus.
Garganas repeated comments he made on December 12, when he said that the ECB's governing council hasn't decided in advance
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power