"We aim for the lower end of the base inflation range, at 4 to 8 percent. This is not a result of some obstinate decision of mine, this stems from our legal obligation to care about the stability of prices and the national currency," Jelasic told Politika.
"We will persevere at this even if it means risking losses for the NBS this year, forcing the state to use bud
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde