Abe, who has vowed to accelerate government reforms launched under his predecessor, Junichiro Koizumi, also told a plenary session of the lower house that there would be "no fiscal reform without economic growth," stressing the need to ensure sustained growth while enforcing spending cuts.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power