In a monetary policy statement published late yesterday, the Bank of Botswana (BoB) said that it would also stick to a short-term inflation objective of 4% - 7% as it worked to reduce price pressures in the country's economy.
"Overall, given the expected modest increase in demand pressures and the benign influence of foreign price developments,
- Supervisory lessons: resolution is a ‘dirty business’
- Key Brexit vote complicates outlook for UK economy
- European auditors ask lawmakers for increased access to ECB documents
- Switzerland grants fintech firms access to interbank payment system
- BIS’s Borio calls on economists to take money more seriously