In a monetary policy statement published late yesterday, the Bank of Botswana (BoB) said that it would also stick to a short-term inflation objective of 4% - 7% as it worked to reduce price pressures in the country's economy.
"Overall, given the expected modest increase in demand pressures and the benign influence of foreign price developments, i
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?