"The franc is more stable against the euro than it was against the German mark," he told the Belgian Financial Forum in Brussels.
He said the euro "is playing an important stabilizing role on the international scene by neutralizing tensions that third currencies are subject to during
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?