"The franc is more stable against the euro than it was against the German mark," he told the Belgian Financial Forum in Brussels.
He said the euro "is playing an important stabilizing role on the international scene by neutralizing tensions that third currencies are subject to during
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Fed’s Williams floats co-ordinated shift from 2% targets
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio