Source: Business & Finance
UK Chancellor of the Exchequer Gordon Brown today reaffirmed that the government would announce the result of its five tests on whether to join the euro "by the first week of June".
Speaking on the sidelines of a meeting of EU finance ministers, he declined to be drawn into commenting on the debate over the me
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market