"The Stability and Growth Pact is in no way dead. The November 25 decision was an episode, an unfortunate episode," European Central Bank Executive Board Member Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa told a Friends of Europe conference on the EU's budget pact.
Bundesbank Executive Board Member Franz-Christoph Zeitler, speak
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory