International Monetary Fund Director of External Relations Thomas Dawson told a news conference in London on Wednesday that it was the IMF's belief "that central banks should be given enough autonomy...rather than dealing with shorter term issues."
"In both Poland and Israel these are difficult situations," he added.
Israel's Finance ministry has plans for a nine-member committee, co
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power