``I don't see a threat for inflation,'' said Wellink, who is governor of the Dutch central bank, in an interview on Feb. 18 in his office in Amsterdam. ``Expectations are still contained.''
``It's too early to draw conclusions'' about faster money supply growth, said Wellink. ``I'm a little more worried than I was compared with six months ago
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit