The policy refers to allowing the Taiwan dollar to fluctuate within a certain unpublished range.A-Ting Chou, head of the central bank's foreign exchange department, said: "We want to use price mechanism to adjust supply and demand in the market." "The central bank will continue to maintain its dynamic
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?