Morgan Tsvangirai, the prime minister of Zimbabwe, has said that the standing of Gideon Gono, the governor of the country's Reserve Bank, is the top priority for the new legislature. The prime minister's statement follows claims by the new finance minister, that the Reserve Bank played the pivotal role in the nation's economic collapse.
Tsvangirai told the Zimbabwe Standard, a newspaper, on Sunday that a review of Gono and Johannes Tomana, the country's attorney general, would be "first on th
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
Back to Top