"The most likely candidate to succeed M.R. Pridiyathorn is Tarisa Wattanagase, deputy governor for Financial Institutions Stability," it says.
"Dr Tarisa is the longest serving of the central bank's three deputy governors. The other two are Bandid Nijathaworn, who oversees Mone
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations