"The current inflation situation is that the inflation rate is modest, it's down in the range we associate with price stability...I make that judgment on the basis of what we call core inflation," he said on the sidelines of an economic conference.
"Oil and the dollar are, per se, inflationary impuls
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations