Senior deputy finance minister Alexei Ulukaev reports that the strategy of the Russian banking sector development for the period between 2003 and 2005 approved on 26 December by the government contains such provisions.
Ulukaev explains that the central bank is actively reducing its stakes in these banks. Recently the central ban
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power